Wednesday, September 25, 2013

JEALOUS OF HUBBY'S KD 5?

And so my husband is soooo awestruck with his new ballmate!!!

And because its his first payday, he treat his self with this KD 5 (Kevin Durant?) basketball shoes.


I feel happy seeing him so overjoyed owning a pair of it! But part of me is agitated because I know that this new shoes will make him play basketball  more often. Do I sound selfish? hahaha! I just hope he will consider  that  our hectic work schedule wont allow us to see each other and bond regularly.

Our rest day's every Friday and its our only chance to talk to share stories to joke & play around as couple but since he has this new shoes to show off, I bet this will steal our bonding moment. In fact he's officially teamed up with other Filipinos here in Abu Dhabi to play in a Tourna. Ughh, Should I throw his KD5?

yeah right, it's me talking nonsense again :P

No comments:

Post a Comment