Sunday, September 15, 2013

TO THE MAN WHO STOLE MY HEART



As I look back over the past ten years, I remember how unprepared we were to face married life. The only thing that we are sure by that time is the feeling of wanting & loving each other. We don’t know what lies ahead, ALL WE KNOW IS THAT WHATEVER THE FUTURE HOLD, WE WILL DO IT TOGETHER.

I must say that living’ together hasn’t always been easy.  I mean, every relationship has its own taste of sourness, who’s to say theirs was perfectly sweet?  The word “mismatched” would perhaps describe us as a couple. WE ARE THE EXACT OPPOSITE. You are a teaser and I am the sensitive type, I easily get mad when you play around. I talk too much and you are the kind who won't say a word most especially during our arguments. I am always ready for a debate and I am always expecting you to roar back at me but you are the type who won't shed an explanation. Despite all of this, we are so willing to accept our differences. Love is always there to give balance and to fill in our incompatibilities.

We’ve been through hard times, we’ve experienced joys, we’ve shared laughter & pains, and we’ve had our ups & downs, LIFE IS NEVER PERFECT…BUT IT’S BEAUTIFUL.  We were blessed to have an amazing, beautiful child (the most precious gift we received from God). Our love has grown deeper with each passing year and it’s been a decade full of true love, happiness and lessons in life.

We may be clueless of what the next ten years would bring but as we walk down that road, I promise to always be right there to hold your hand, to be as resilient as I can when we walk through the stumbling blocks, to be the source of your strength when you’re frail, to be more patient, understanding, to always be there for you at all times. I promise to be the best mother I can be to our child and to be all you need as a wife and as a partner in life.

I will always want you, I will always love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment