Thursday, September 26, 2013

WISHIN' FOR DOPEY DAYS TO BE OVER

Heavyhearted.

I don’t know what's with me but I feel so tired, lazy, heavy, sluggish , tardy & other words that are synonymous.

I'm a buzzer beater. My bus service is passing by my place at 0625-0630 in the morning daily and because I woke up late,  got  almost left behind . I am thinking maybe the bus driver is sooo irked at me cuz for five days now, he’s waiting with no choice in our pick up area. Taking taxi is not reasonable. It will cost me around AED 30-35 which could have been my meal allowance for the whole day.

While seated on the first row of the bus, I began to recollect... the past days have been so complex.

* Cai is coming 2 weeks from now so we have to transfer to a bigger flat. Finding a new place is arduous for me cuz I have to do it while at work, browsing online for possible prospects, contact the owner, negotiate with them and after work I need to drop by to check the place in actual. Can you imagine the stress of joggling work (11 hours a day) while searching for a new home and the feeling of being pressured  because we need to transfer immediately?

*   *The land lady in the flat where I am currently living is acting so damn shoddy that I've
already  reached the point where I just want to punch her face and  clog her mouth with used socks soaked with disinfectant because she won’t stop talking!!! She was so pissed when I told her that I will transfer to a new abode, then her other tenants started to inform her too that they will also relocate.  D f*ck is wrong with that granny dressin’ like a slut?! Its not like as if I told her tenants to leave along with me too?!

 And because my parents taught me not to argue specially with people of older age(s), here I am sitting with my mouth shut J I didn’t fight back, didn’t revert even once to her cursed words, All she see is my faux angelic face & A strained sweet smile in front of her, feigning to be receptive to all her demonic talk . but in my mind I just want to brutally hurt her. Oh dear lord forgive me but she’s giving me so much stress!

* And yes, my husband and I had initially moved some of our stuffs to our new flat. We were porters for 2 nights now and that made me sooo tired L We have other stuffs to haul and we’re doing it tonight.. aghhh

d    *Alarmed of my ever increasing weight. I want to do running & biking again(which I did last year) cuz it indeed made me all toned up. But because of my laziness, I just don’t want to do it.


THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.








‘Em .. praying that tomorrow will be a bright day for me.
<photo borrowed from google>


No comments:

Post a Comment